Can I sue the government for money damages?

Working for Hawaii
confident woman with folders near courthouse

Photo by Sora Shimazaki on

Criminal defense lawyer Eric Seitz joins host Coralie Chun Matayoshi to discuss when and how you can sue the government for monetary damages, whether police officers can be sued in their individual capacities, and what you need to prove in a negligence case against the government.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories