Our latest Whiz Kid has exceptional talent.
She taught herself how to draw, paint and sketch, but that’s not the best part. It’s what she does with her artwork that makes her truly exceptional.
“When you try to imagine things, you can create it just by drawing it,” said 12-year-old Whiz Kid Hailey Kim.
She uses her talent for good. From pen to paper — or finger to iPad — Kim creates colorful works of art that she gives to others when they’re feeling blue.
- Big West announces women’s basketball schedules
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- More options open up for O’ahu residents looking to renew their driver license
- Support Domestic Violence Action Center
- Energy Innovation: Schedule Your Consult Today