Our latest Whiz Kid has exceptional talent.
She taught herself how to draw, paint and sketch, but that’s not the best part. It’s what she does with her artwork that makes her truly exceptional.
“When you try to imagine things, you can create it just by drawing it,” said 12-year-old Whiz Kid Hailey Kim.
She uses her talent for good. From pen to paper — or finger to iPad — Kim creates colorful works of art that she gives to others when they’re feeling blue.
- Possibility of lava reaching Saddle Rd. longer than originally expected
- College Football Playoff expands to 12 teams in 2024 season
- Man finds decomposing body of previous homeowner in basement of new house
- 33 companies tested a 4-day workweek. None are planning to switch back
- Big Game Bound: Week 13 features 3 key matchups, Watson’s return