Attorney Dean Hoe joins host Coralie Chun Matayoshi to discuss the elements of DUI (what constitutes operation or physical control of a vehicle, what is an intoxicant, and how to tell if someone is impaired), the standard field sobriety test and what happens if you refuse to take it, and what level of Blood Alcohol Concentration automatically demonstrates that you are impaired.
More What's the Law Stories
- Can employers require employees to get COVID tests and vaccines?
- What does the Coronavirus Payroll Protection Plan (PPP) loan cover, and how can I seek forgiveness of the loan?
- What you need to know about the new plastics ban
- If your license is revoked for DUI, can you still drive?
- What happens if you get arrested for DUI?