HONOLULU (KHON2) — Attorney Dean Hoe joins host Coralie Chun Matayoshi to discuss what happens after a DUI arrest and your driver’s license is revoked, what is an interlock device and can you go to jail for driving without one, what are the penalties for DUI and what happens if you are considered a habitual offender?
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hundreds of appointments booked at mass vaccination sites on Oahu
- Tough decisions lie ahead for state lawmakers
- Flooding, outages, downed trees, and blown roofs as storm hits the state
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional