Breezy to windy trade winds will continue today over many locations, with a bit of a decrease expected tonight. Another round of strong winds are expected Friday and Saturday. Showers will favor windward and mountain areas in the trade wind flow, however with the stronger winds, some of the showers will reach leeward areas. Showers will be more prevalent overnight and during the morning hours. There is the potential for widespread rainfall in the Sunday to next Tuesday time period.
- Bow Ties & Bling benefit event for Big Brothers and Big Sisters Hawaii
- Interview with Dr. Rupal Gohil on the new coronavirus
- A vigil for Officer Enriquez becomes a sign of solidarity, community, and hope
- Diamond Head landlord was ‘closest to family’ the attacker had
- Las Vegas police investigating shooting at the Fashion Show Mall