HONOLULU (KHON2) — Island weather will trend wetter through the weekend, with diminishing trade winds and increased moisture also making it feel quite muggy by Sunday.
The chances for a few locally heavy showers will increase as well, as a low pressure system in the upper atmosphere passes near the islands. Light winds may continue for most of next week.
- Flood advisory issued for Oahu until 3:30 p.m. Sunday
- DeForest Buckner & 49ers blank the Redskins improving to 6-0 on the season
- Post Game Notes: ‘Bows give up 50+ in back-to-back losses, as Air Force rushes for season high 353 yards
- Tua Tagovailoa undergoes procedure on ankle, ‘full and speedy recovery’ expected
- Professional athletes meet and greet Wounded Warriors at UH football game