A strong thunderstorm will affect Oahu.
At 2:32 p.m., a strong thunderstorm was located over Mililani moving northwest at 5 mph.
Winds in excess of 30 mph and pea size hail are possible with this storm.
Locations impacted include:
Mililani, Wheeler Field, Kunia, Waikele, Wahiawa, Schofield Barracks, Aiea, Pearl City, Waipahu, Halawa, Makakilo, Kapolei, Waianae, Waialua, Ewa Beach, Nanakuli, Whitmore Village, Waimalu, Lualualei and Helemano Housing.
Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm. Lightning can strike 10 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe shelter inside a building or vehicle.
- Blue Water Navy in Washington fighting to get benefits for Guam veterans
- Spotify releases top workout songs, trends and predictions for the new year
- Chinese New Year:Year of the Rat
- One-day operation results in 10 arrests on Kauai
- A house divided: Couple holds prank war leading up to NFC Championship