HONOLULU (KHON2) — Wet weather will continue over the next couple of days as a deep low aloft lingers north of the area.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A front near Kauai will move southeast across the area and dissipate near Maui on Thursday. The threat for flooding rainfall has diminished for Kauai County but continues for Oahu.
Localized heavy showers and thunderstorms could develop from Oahu to the Big Island through Thursday. The low will remain north of the state Thursday and Friday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Maui police screen hundreds, arrest only 1 during Cinco de Mayo impaired driver enforcement
- Honolulu police release photo of truck involved in bicyclist hit-and-run
- 3 injured in Idaho middle school shooting; student captured
- FAA proposes fining unruly passenger $32,750 for allegedly refusing to wear mask, hurting flight attendants
- Regal Cinemas welcome guests back to movies at Maui Mall Village