HONOLULU (KHON2) — A stalled front just northwest of the state will bring wet weather to Kauai, and passing showers to Oahu into next week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Drier conditions are expected over Maui County and the Big Island.
Winds will remain light through Tuesday with a return of gentle trade winds and improving conditions possible Wednesday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case