HONOLULU (KHON2) — Island weather will trend wetter through the weekend, with diminishing trade winds and increased moisture also making it feel quite muggy by Sunday.
The chances for a few locally heavy showers will increase as well, as a low pressure system in the upper atmosphere passes near the islands. Light winds may continue for most of next week.
- Military installations begin health condition Charlie
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia