HONOLULU (KHON2) — Island weather will trend wetter through the weekend, with diminishing trade winds and increased moisture also making it feel quite muggy by Sunday.
The chances for a few locally heavy showers will increase as well, as a low pressure system in the upper atmosphere passes near the islands. Light winds may continue for most of next week.
- Piilani Highway in Kihei closed from Ohukai Road to Lipoa Street due to brush fire
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- Video of officer with knee on man’s neck sparks fury
- Citing COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaii’s Hanna Hellvig will not return for sophomore season with Rainbow Wahine
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform