HONOLULU (KHON2) — A weakened high pressure ridge north of the Hawaiian Islands will keep light to moderate trade winds in the forecast through Thursday in a fairly stable environment.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Moderate to locally breezy trade winds will return on Friday and Saturday across all islands. A slight increase in shower activity remains in the forecast by midweek for the island of Kauai, elsewhere only brief passing showers are expected. Increasing shower trends are forecast over the weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hikers from California still missing on Maui
- Hanakahi Street closed due to motor vehicle collision
- Palolo Chinese Home holds third and final vaccine clinic
- Experienced pilots avoided ‘worst case scenario’ after ditching plane off Lanai coast
- City plans to move forward with removing steel platform from Koko Crater summit