HONOLULU (KHON2) — A high far north of the area will maintain moderate easterly trade winds across the area.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Rainfall will remain light over most areas through the week.
Moisture from the remnant of Hurricane Marie will move west across the islands Sunday through Columbus Day and bring an increase in clouds and showers.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- Lindsey Graham says Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- City harvests 2020 holiday tree
- Hilo couple arrested and charged for alleged involvement in overnight crime spree