HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate trade winds will prevail through the week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Clouds and showers will favor windward and mountain areas each day, especially through the overnight and early morning periods as pockets of moisture move through.
Shower coverage may increase through the second half of the week due to a combination of an upper disturbance in the area and deep tropical moisture moving in from the southeast.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Lanai’s voter service center relocated in light of islandwide outbreak
- Hawaii scientists explain strange lights in the sky
- A wet week ahead due to a new storm system
- Hawaii Island sees spike in cases, Lanai prepares for stay-at-home order
- Body found in parked car, Big Island police launch homicide investigation