HONOLULU (KHON2) — Unsettled weather, including spotty heavy showers and thunderstorms, will continue through Thursday, mainly along and ahead of a weak front that will pass over much of the state.
We’re Hawaii’s weather station, get the latest forecast and radar information here
The front will move from Kauai and reach Oahu Wednesday afternoon, then stall and gradually dissipate over Maui County Wednesday night and Thursday.
West winds will bring less humid conditions and will send shallow shower bands over the islands Friday and Saturday, followed by a brief return of light trade winds early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Dog saves homeowner from fire
- 73-year-old woman airlifted from Diamond Head Crater Trail after suffering apparent injury
- Caeleb Dressel goes for more gold on Day 7 of Tokyo Games
- Biden expected to announce vaccine mandate for federal workers
- Sponsors praise Simone Biles after withdrawal