HONOLULU (KHON) — The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center issued a Tsunami Watch for Hawaii because of a 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Kuril Islands. The warning has since been removed; preliminary readings show only small waves were generated. They are awaiting confirmation using sea level measurements.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing