HONOLULU (KHON2) — Trade winds will continue into the weekend, but winds will diminish on Sunday, then remain light for most of next week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
An area of enhanced moisture passing through with the trades will bring a few extra windward showers to the smaller islands, then depart by Thursday night.
Just a few brief windward showers are expected the next couple of days, and the light winds will keep mostly dry weather in place into next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Medicare Plan Differences & Deadlines
- Leilehua and UH-Hilo alum Brendan Sagara named co-pitching coach for Texas Rangers
- TheBus confirms one of its operators tested positive for COVID-19
- Consumer Alert: FTC reports consumers lost $117 million to social media scams in first half of 2020
- Light winds, with unsettled weather to prevail this week