HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to breezy trade winds will prevail through Friday, with even stronger winds expected over the weekend as high pressure builds north of the islands.
We’re Hawaii’s weather station, get the latest forecast and radar information here
Clouds and showers will favor windward and mountain areas each day, especially through the overnight and early morning periods as pockets of moisture move through. Trade wind speeds are expected to ease slightly early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Interactive border-wall mural offers glimpse into lives of deported migrants
- Gov. David Ige, state health director discuss recent surge in COVID-19 infections
- Michigan’s Alex Rose falls short in discus prelims
- Olympic champ Sunisa Lee still focused on college, not fame
- Catch-up numbers: Hawaii reports 622 Coronavirus cases, 3 new deaths