HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to breezy trade winds will prevail through Friday, with even stronger winds expected over the weekend as high pressure builds north of the islands.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Clouds and showers will favor windward and mountain areas each day, especially through the overnight and early morning periods as pockets of moisture move through. Trade wind speeds are expected to ease slightly early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Pearl City’s Zion Tupuola-Fetui earns a third consecutive Pac-12 weekly honor after recording three sacks in Washington’s victory over Utah
- Pop-Up Makeke goes behind the scenes
- Consumer Alert: Beware of misleading ads, lookalike websites on Cyber Monday
- Dry conditions and light trade winds to prevail
- Lt. Gov. Green discusses COVID-19 vaccine and Kauai opting out