HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate trade winds will prevail today through Friday, then increase slightly over the weekend into early next week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The trade winds will bring scattered showers to windward areas, with a stray shower reaching leeward communities from time to time.
A slight boost in shower coverage is expected Saturday night or Sunday, with this pattern then holding through early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu