HONOLULU (KHON2) — Showers will remain focused over mainly windward areas through Tuesday night.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Leeward areas will be mostly dry except for afternoon and evening showers over the lee slopes of the Big Island. A cloud area moving west over the islands tomorrow may bring an increase in showers.
Moderate easterly trade winds will strengthen slightly as a high far northwest of the area shifts southeast. Winds are expected to diminish again over the weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaii inmate dies at Saguaro Correctional Center
- State launches online tip portal to report unlicensed activity
- Free COVID-19 testing available on Hilo Monday
- Coffee leaf rust confirmed on Maui, possibly on Big Island
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day