HONOLULU (KHON2) — Trade winds are expected to weaken Tuesday night as a front approaches from the northwest.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Light winds ahead of the front will bring some land and sea breezes, with more clouds and showers over the interior areas during the afternoon and evening hours.
The front is looking to reach the islands later this week, bringing the possibility for heavy rain and thunderstorms.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 121 new cases, brings state total to 14,672
- Post Game Notes: Cordeiro improved to 5-0 in career as ‘Bows starter in Hawaii’s season opening win at Fresno State
- Brown water advisory issued from Paradise Cove to Ulehawa Beach
- Kauai resident tests positive for COVID-19 after taking post-travel test
- High surf advisory issued after 12 to 16 foot swell hits north and west shores