HONOLULU (KHON2) — A ridge of high pressure north of the state will keep moderate trade winds in place through the week, with only minor fluctuations in strength.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Fairly typical trade wind weather will persist, with showers favoring windward and mauka areas, particularly during the night and early morning hours, and a stray shower reaching leeward areas from time to time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Waianae Satellite City Hall closed due to nearby water main break
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Cafe Kaila
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens to hurricane status as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula