HONOLULU (KHON2) — High pressure northeast of the state will move closer to the islands through mid week, with breezy trades becoming windy Wednesday through Thursday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A band of low clouds and showers will bring wet conditions to windward areas Monday, with showers also reaching leeward locations.
Showers should diminish in coverage tonight, with a bit wetter than normal trade wind pattern taking hold Tuesday through Thursday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Social Scene: Celebrating America
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Trump follows tradition, leaves Oval Office note for Biden
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021