HONOLULU (KHON2) — High pressure northeast of the state will move closer to the islands through mid week, with breezy trades becoming windy Wednesday through Thursday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A band of low clouds and showers will bring wet conditions to windward areas Monday, with showers also reaching leeward locations.
Showers should diminish in coverage tonight, with a bit wetter than normal trade wind pattern taking hold Tuesday through Thursday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Child abuse reports are falling, but nonprofit says pandemic may be to blame
- Hawaii baseball falls to Cal State Bakersfield, loses series
- Honolulu firefighters rescue hiker off Aiea Loop Trail
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3