HONOLULU (KHON2) — Trade winds will increase Thursday and become breezy Friday before dropping off again Saturday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Light and variable winds this weekend over the smaller islands will give way to increasing trade winds Monday. Passing windward showers are expected with some reaching leeward locations.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 132 new cases, with 4 additional fatalities