HONOLULU (KHON2) — The dry and stable trade wind pattern will continue through the weekend with the best chance for showers during the overnight and early morning hours in windward and mauka areas.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Trade winds are expected to relax a bit over the weekend, potentially enough for localized land and sea breeze conditions over leeward areas, with these lighter trades continuing through the middle of next week.
A weak trough of low pressure moving through the islands could bring a slight increase in shower coverage early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Dogs being trained to sniff-out COVID at Maui non-profit
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say