HONOLULU (KHON2) — The dry and stable trade wind pattern will continue through the weekend with the best chance for showers during the overnight and early morning hours in windward and mauka areas.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Trade winds are expected to relax a bit over the weekend, potentially enough for localized land and sea breeze conditions over leeward areas, with these lighter trades continuing through the middle of next week.
A weak trough of low pressure moving through the islands could bring a slight increase in shower coverage early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- A Utah school was already online-only. Here’s what lessons it has for others
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed