HONOLULU (KHON2) — A weak stationary front will dissipate across the central islands Thursday.
A second front is expected to approach from the northwest Thursday night and Friday, then stall just northwest of Kauai Friday night and Saturday.
A third and stronger front is forecast to move through the area Sunday into early next week, potentially bringing some heavy rainfall to portions of the island chain.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy showers for the islands through early Wednesday
- Waimanalo Post Office closes Jan. 28 for electrical work
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center monthly Kauai donation scheduled for February
- State lab detects COVID-19 variant
- Lt. Gov. Green discusses state’s COVID vaccine distribution and shortage