HONOLULU (KHON2) — A trough aloft will produce light winds and humid conditions over the main Hawaiian Islands through at least early next week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Through Friday, the trough will bring the chance of heavy showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms for Kauai and Oahu, with drier and more stable weather over Maui County and the Big Island.
Over the weekend, an area of moisture moving over the islands from east will bring wetter weather to Maui County and the Big Island.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- Breezy trade winds will continue into Tuesday
- Lawmakers debate necessity of a mask mandate in Congress