HONOLULU (KHON2) — At 9:23 p.m., a severe thunderstorm was located near Kalaheo moving north at 25 m.p.h. There was a severe thunderstorm warning for Kauai County until 10 p.m.
The severe thunderstorm warning was canceled as the storm weakened.
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 20 new cases, with 2 additional fatalities
- Human smuggling investigation underway after semitruck hits SUV carrying 25 people, killing 13
- NY governor apologizes after sexual harassment allegations; lawmakers push for investigation
- Lt. Gov. Green wants to eliminate inter-island quarantine
- ‘Bows Basketball hits the road to close out regular season schedule with Big West Tournament seeding on the line