HONOLULU (KHON2) — A trough of low pressure will pass from east to west across the islands today through Saturday, bringing scattered showers and a slight chance for thunderstorms as it moves through.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
More typical trade wind weather will return Saturday night and hold through early next week, with scattered windward showers and the isolated leeward spillover. Winds may become lighter once again during the middle of next week as a front approaches from the northwest.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light winds and mostly dry conditions for the islands this week
- Laulima: Self-employed woman loses business, struggles to support mom with Parkinson’s disease
- HPD receives 550 fireworks-related calls over Thanksgiving week, residents say they’re frustrated
- Golden parachutes plague city, HPD’s fight to regain trust
- Hardworking Hawaii: Helena’s Hawaiian Food in business nearly 75 years ramps up take-out to survive