HONOLULU (KHON2) — Trade winds can be expected for the next few days as high pressure passes by far to our north.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
An area of enhanced moisture will provide for a period of passing showers through Wednesday night primarily for windward and mauka areas.
Winds will be lighter over the weekend and on into early next week as a frontal system moves closer to the area from the northwest. The airmass will be fairly dry and stable so just a few showers are expected.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds and high surf on tap for the weekend
- Big Island Mayor Mitch Roth ‘feeling thankful and blessed’ as he recovers at home
- Concerns about the COVID vaccine? Pfizer doctor hopes to ease your fears
- CrimeStoppers: Farrington unauthorized entry, University vehicle break-in, Ke’eaumoku forgery
- Round 2 of PPP loans available for struggling applicants