HONOLULU (KHON2) — A high north of the state will move little through next week, keeping fresh to locally strong trade winds across Hawaii.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will favor windward areas, occasionally spilling to leeward sides of the smaller islands, and will be most prevalent at night. A stable atmosphere will keep rainfall amounts light.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Heavy downpours possible for leeward areas during the afternoon hours
- Interisland travel passports could help local families, businesses
- EMS looking to fill slight staffing shortage with new EMT hiring opportunity