HONOLULU (KHON2) — A high pressure system moving in from the west will bring moderate trade winds with brief passing windward showers through Tuesday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Another cold front moving in from the northwest will bring another round of light winds from Wednesday through Thursday.
A more extended period of trade winds gradually strengthens from Friday on through the weekend. Expect just a few showers over island interior sections during the light wind period, with passing windward and mountain showers with brief leeward shower activity during the trade wind regimes.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Maui police employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Get Paid & Learn About Conservation with Kupu’s Hawaii Youth Conservation Corps
- Central Pacific Bank Foundation Supports Community in Many Ways
- Aloha Beer Partners Up With The Central Pacific Plaza to Bring Happy Hour to Workers
- Central Pacific Plaza Flagship Branch Has Grand Opening