HONOLULU (KHON2) — Clouds and showers will favor windward and mountain areas each day, especially through the overnight and early morning periods as pockets of moisture move through.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Cloud and shower coverage is expected to increase from Wednesday night through Friday as deep moisture moves in from the southeast.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Sporadic heavy rain continues for the islands through late Thursday
- Relief program keeping Hawaii’s rental market together
- DOH confirms traveler tested positive for COVID-19 coming into Honolulu
- DLIR begins offering Federal-State Extended Benefits
- Tony Roma’s last Hawaii restaurant to close permanently on Oct. 28