HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate trade winds will prevail during the next couple of days, with low clouds and brief showers favoring windward facing slopes, especially during the overnight and early morning hours.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
In addition, expect clouds and a few showers each afternoon over the upslope sections of the leeward Big Island. The trade winds may weaken slightly around mid-week, but the dry trade wind pattern will likely continue.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50K
- Punchbowl cemetery expands capacity as Oahu enters Tier 3
- US carries out airstrike against Iranian-backed militia target in Syria
- Big Island mayor honors police officers for tourniquet saves
- DOE releases new guidelines to allow for limited, in-person school ceremonies