HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate trade winds will continue this week, becoming locally breezy at times.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The trade winds will deliver just a few brief showers to mainly windward areas for most of the week, but an area of increased moisture may bring the promise of a few more showers Wednesday and Thursday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Cafe Kaila
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula
- Light trade winds, with an increase in afternoon showers to kick off the week
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae