HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to locally breezy trade winds will continue into the weekend, with winds diminishing and becoming light Sunday and Monday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The trade winds will deliver an increased amount of clouds and showers the next day or two, mainly to windward areas, as an area of moisture moves through.
Drier trade wind weather Friday and Saturday will likely continue into the weekend as winds diminish.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Man arrested for allegedly damaging several businesses in Hilo
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- Former government contractor secures $19 million in contracts through bribery, now headed to prison
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities