HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to breezy trade winds will prevail through Thursday night, then increase Friday through the weekend as high pressure builds to the north.
We’re Hawaii’s weather station, get the latest forecast and radar information here
Clouds and showers will favor windward and mountain areas each day, especially through the overnight and early morning periods as pockets of moisture move through. Trade winds should begin to trend down early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain threat is high for Hawaii for at least a week
- Aloha Authentic: Construction of the Ala Wai Canal
- Oahu military water contamination is a crisis of health, environment and trust
- Honolulu residents lose daily routine over water issues, community steps up to help
- Board of Water Supply takes extra precautions against fuel contamination