HONOLULU (KHON2) — Moderate to breezy trade winds will prevail through Thursday night, then increase Friday through the weekend as high pressure builds to the north.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Clouds and showers will favor windward and mountain areas each day, especially through the overnight and early morning periods as pockets of moisture move through. Trade winds should begin to trend down early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need
- Social Scene: Staying positive in 2020
- WATCH: Fireball lights up sky; New York residents report sightings
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- BWS crews responding to water main break in Moanalua Valley