HONOLULU (KHON2) — A modest increase in moisture moving into the islands from the east will support better windward shower coverage through early Tuesday, with some showers potentially reaching our parched leeward areas.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The best chance for this enhanced activity will be through the overnight and early morning hours.
Moderate, at times, locally breezy trade winds will continue through Thursday, then potentially relax Friday through the weekend as high pressure weakens to the north.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘Bows Football Final — Calvin Turner bonus episode
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition