HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light winds and a somewhat unsettled weather pattern will prevail this week, with a potent front expected to move across the islands the next couple of days.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
An area of low pressure is then expected to linger just north of the islands during the second half of the week, maintaining the potential for unsettled weather, including heavy showers and thunderstorms.
A Flash Flood Watch currently posted for Oahu and Kauai County may need to be expanded to other islands later.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State