HONOLULU (KHON2) — A weakening high pressure ridge north of the island chain will bring light and variable winds to the islands through the upcoming work week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Light to moderate trade winds will linger today with modified land and sea breezes along western slopes of each island.
Cloud coverage and showers will transition towards the afternoon to early evening hours over island mountain and interior sections with clearing after sunset. Light wind conditions are forecast to continue through Saturday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Big Island’s aggressive testing leading to high case count
- Halloween gatherings in Waikiki are discouraged
- Gov. Ige admits state needs to do a better job on mask wearing rules
- Caldwell asks HART to find alternate funding plan, believes shortfall more than HART’s estimate
- 600 pets to leave Hawaii, make history as largest pet rescue flight