HONOLULU (KHON2) — Winds will turn from the southeast Wednesday through Friday as a front approaches from the northwest.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will increase over Kauai, and to a lesser extent Oahu as the front remains northwest of the area. Breezy trade winds will return over the weekend as high pressure builds to the north.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Watch Live: Biden holds press conference following NATO summit
- Hilo domestic dispute turns deadly after officer involved shooting
- Newsfeed Now: 1 suspect in Austin mass shooting in custody, another at large; Principal goes viral for serenading graduating seniors
- Trade winds continue through week
- 40-year-old visitor rescued from Maui waters after attempting to save son