HONOLULU (KHON2) — Winds will turn from the southeast Wednesday through Friday as a front approaches from the northwest.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will increase over Kauai, and to a lesser extent Oahu as the front remains northwest of the area. Breezy trade winds will return over the weekend as high pressure builds to the north.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trade winds on tap for the weekend
- Families rush to buy Christmas trees after Thanksgiving
- Honolulu city councilor calls on adjustments to the state mask-mandate
- California woman dies after serious vehicle collision in Kailua
- Shoppers flocked to malls for Black Friday but it was different this year