HONOLULU (KHON2) — Winds will weaken Tuesday, allowing development of afternoon seabreezes and interior clouds.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Showers will increase Wednesday and Thursday as a front reaches the islands and dissipates. Trade winds will return and strengthen as the front dissipates.
However, winds will diminish again late in the week as another front approaches, bringing the possibility of inclement weather late in the weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- California governor expected to lift stay-at-home order Monday
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Social Scene: Super Bowl will be different this year