HONOLULU (KHON2) — A weakened ridge just north of the islands will keep winds light and variable into Saturday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Sea breezes will develop each afternoon, increasing cloud cover across mauka areas and producing light rainfall mainly in the late afternoon to early evening hours.
Overnight land breezes will clear out any cloud cover and push lingering shower activity offshore.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- Governor Ige appoints Judge Todd Eddins to Hawaii Supreme Court
- Mysteries of Hawaii: Tales of Kipapa Gulch and Waipahu cemetery
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination