HONOLULU (KHON2) — A nearby upper low to the northwest of the state will bring a slight chance of thunderstorms for areas around Kauai through tonight.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Otherwise, trade wind weather is expected into early next week with a slight weakening of the wind speeds Thursday and Friday. Clouds and passing showers will tend to favor windward and mountain areas, but localized sea breezes in protected areas may bring a few afternoon clouds as the background winds weaken.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Sunshine with light trade showers for the islands through this weekend
- Stimulus debit cards on the way and scammers are aware
- Business Matters: Michael Wu delivers everything from Chinese art to Feng Shui
- The sweet reason behind a Kailua math teacher’s ‘corny’ rap lessons
- Aloha Authentic: Pa’akai St.