HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light to moderate trade winds will continue for the next several days, with wind speeds increasing by the weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A mostly dry pattern is expected to remain in place, with limited showers leading to sparse rainfall amounts, mainly in windward areas.
A slight increase in showers is possible on Kauai Wednesday and Thursday, with the potential for increased moisture bringing a few more windward showers over the weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Fallen pole prompts closure of Waianae Valley Rd.
- Hawaiian Telcom power failure caused TV service outage on Oahu
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Several Hawaii Island beach parks closed as precautionary measure
- Hawaii health officials report 6 cases of COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7