HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light to moderate trade winds will continue for the next several days, with wind speeds increasing by the weekend.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A mostly dry pattern is expected to remain in place, with limited showers leading to sparse rainfall amounts, mainly in windward areas.
A slight increase in showers is possible on Kauai Wednesday and Thursday, with the potential for increased moisture bringing a few more windward showers over the weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- One to two sharks seen feeding at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki
- Coronavirus: one death, 98 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 27
- Man dead after shooting on Hakimo Road in Waianae
- Son turns father’s Hawaii WWII memories into historical book
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders