HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light to moderate west to southwest winds will bring an increase in showers Wednesday, with a focus over Maui County.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Passing clouds and showers will remain into Thursday as a front reaches Kauai and dissipates.
Trade winds will return Thursday before diminishing again Friday as another front approaches. The possibility of inclement weather increases late Sunday and into next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology
- Maui and Oahu report cases of new COVID-19 variant