HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light to moderate trade winds will prevail into Friday, then increase slightly over the weekend into early next week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
The trade winds will bring brief passing showers that will favor windward areas during nights and mornings, with a stray shower reaching leeward communities from time to time.
A slight boost in shower coverage is possible around Sunday.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu
- COVID vaccine may arrive in Hawaii within weeks