HONOLULU (KHON2) — A weak trough moving through the state from the west will bring moderate west to northwest winds through Saturday along with an uptick in shower coverage.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Rainfall should remain light. A ridge will build north of the islands by Monday and bring a brief return of trade wind weather early next week.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Women’s Community Correctional Center to add new housing
- 21 percent of seafood sold in Honolulu is mislabeled, researchers find
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Service outage reported in Kapolei
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah