HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light and variable winds are expected for the rest of the week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
This will lead to land and sea breezes, with a concentration of clouds and showers over the interior of the islands during the afternoon hours.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain possible for Kauai and Oahu through Friday
- Mayor Caldwell looks to boost COVID enforcement, which state auditor finds insufficient
- Hotels seek more communication with counties as they work to increase information flow to visitors
- Honoring Princess Ka’iulani with Cleghorn St.
- Kamehameha Highway repaving set for early 2021