HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light and variable winds are expected for the rest of the week.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
This will lead to land and sea breezes, with a concentration of clouds and showers over the interior of the islands during the afternoon hours.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Man arrested for allegedly damaging several businesses in Hilo
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Blessing ceremony held at Hale O Meleana at St. Francis Kupuna Village on Oahu
- Former government contractor secures $19 million in contracts through bribery, now headed to prison
- Registration begins Tuesday for virtual park activities