HONOLULU (KHON2) — A stalled cold front north of the Hawaiian Islands will keep light and variable winds in the forecast under a land and sea breeze regime through Friday.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A weak disturbance moving into the eastern half of the state today will bring an increase in showers, and possibly a few thunderstorms for Hawaii County.
Trade winds begin to return over the eastern islands on Saturday, with moderate trades spreading statewide from Sunday onward.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Big Island’s aggressive testing leading to high case count
- Halloween gatherings in Waikiki are discouraged
- Gov. Ige admits state needs to do a better job on mask wearing rules
- Caldwell asks HART to find alternate funding plan, believes shortfall more than HART’s estimate
- 600 pets to leave Hawaii, make history as largest pet rescue flight