HONOLULU (KHON2) — Light and variable winds are expected to persist into the end of the week, allowing for afternoon sea breezes and overnight land breezes.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A trough moving over the area could trigger a few thunderstorms near or over the islands. Trade winds to return this weekend.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tsunami warning issued after 7.5 earthquake off Alaska’s Aleutian Islands
- Political analyst breaks down Honolulu mayoral race
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- BWS Launching Day Without Water Campaign
- One day after their son’s NFL debut, Galu and Diane Tagovailoa reflect on Tua’s special moment